Our Kalahari Face Serum is a royal cold pressed infusion of 12 amazingly beneficial 100% pure organic oils and vitamins. This incredible restorative and anti- aging formula helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while soothing inflammation and preventing oxidative stress and promoting regenerative cell repair.
How to Use:
Shake Face Serum well, place seven drops on the palm of your hand and rub palms together warming up the solution. Massage The Royal Kalahari Face Serum all over the face evenly in an upward motion.
This Royal Serum will immediately absorb into the skin leaving you with gorgeous glowing face on the first application. As usage progresses you will notice a drastic improvement in the skin’s texture, an evenness of the skin tone and overall improvement of the skin’s plumpness and a diminishment of fine lines and other conditions.
Each Royal Kalahari Face Serum is handmade with:
- Kalahari Melon Oil, which has deep moisturizing, regenerating and restructuring properties, thanks to its high content of essential fatty acids.
- Babobab Oil which is uniquely profiled with Antioxidants Vitamin A, D, E & F as well as Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fatty acids.
- Monoi de Tahiti Oil, is amazing for moisturizing the skin and hair, slowing signs of aging, soothing inflammation, preventing oxidative stress, minimizing allergic reactions, and protecting against sun damage.
- Maracuya Passion Fruit Oil has stunning anti- aging properties because of its high levels of vitamin C and its also loaded with antioxidants, it also helps keep skin looking firm and youthful. Also a great source of vitamin A in the form of carotenoids, which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Camellia Seed Oil softens fine lines, protects against damage caused by age and weather
- Mongongo / Manketti Oil, high content of Vitamin E, linoleic acid, Omega 6, iron, copper, magnesium and calcium. Mongongo oil possesses regenerating, hydrating and restructuring properties. It lowers inflammation and promotes repairing cells.
- Tamanu Oil, benefits extend to a wide range of natural treatments for acne and acne scars, eczema, psoriasis, toenail fungus, stretch marks, age spots, skin rashes, general scarring, dermatitis through to anti aging.
Just wanted to share, I have a very dry scalp, close to my forehead line I get like a weird dry patch, from an old sunburn. To get rid of it, I use the Royal Kalahari serum after I shower. I add some little drops to the dry parts in my scalp and then I massage. The serum soaks perfectly into the scalp and does not leave my hair oily. So it is not only great for face, but for scalp too.F
#Repost @funfittravelgirl with @download_repost
People have been complimenting me over the past few months, saying I’m glowing. Well I can assure you it’s not from pregnancy! The rush of hormones have me shaky, swollen, fatigued, itchy, and irritable! That definitely doesn’t lend to a glow. I was introduced to @marianellasoap Royal Kalahari face serum in early September, which comes with an aloe + tea tree detox primer (I’m obsessed with the smell). Around the same time I had a mini acupuncture facelift treatment at @16th_st_acupuncture and also received a gua sha stone. Twice daily for nearly two months I’ve been applying the serum with my stone and I can honestly say my skin has never looked better. Wish this was a sponsored ad (free product!) but it’s not. Just an authentic review of incredible treatments.J
The Royal Kalahari Face Serum is the best face serum I have ever used. It dries quickly, evens your skin tone, evens your skins texture, and lasts all day without ever feeling oily. The serum works really well with tinted moisturizers and mineral makeup too. The redness in my cheeks has calmed down quite a bit, and I feel like I might be able to go makeup free soon! I can't wait to try the rest of their products. So glad to have stumbled into this gem while walking my dog in the neighborhood.N
I live in the neighborhood and passed by several times. Finally went in and was warmly greeted and given a tour of the store and a few samples. This is the real deal. They make all their products from scratch using the highest quality herbal remedies with a deep understanding and knowledge. I've been using the Face Serum and it is the most amazing skin product ever. Only takes a micro drop to leave a velvet feel. This place is awesome and I wish I'd visited earlier.N
Such great quality products! I work in a very high end dayspa as a massage therapist and we do not have any products that compare to this brand. Everything they make smells so wonderful and has the best ingredients. They have great customer service and the owner is such a sweet lady! I will definitely be placing another order next month. My skin has never felt so young.